Faculty of Architecture
The Faculty has not begun student admission.
Faculty of Arts and Sciences
Faculty of Arts and Sciences was founded upon the resolution of ministerial cabinet on 12.08.1998. The first faculty building was financed by the Tradesmen Cooperation in Adıyaman. Then the faculty moved to the new building with modern laboratory and classroooms on 20.06.2012
Facult of Arts and Sciences plays an important role at the university for the courses offered to the faculty and the other faculties.There are 15 departments in the faculty but only 8 departments offer education actively. There are about 2000 students attending to the faculty.
- Department of Archaeology
- Department of Art History
- Department of Biology
- Department of Chemistry
- Department of English Language and Literature
- Department of Geography
- Department of History
- Department of Mathematics
- Department of Philosophy
- Department of Physics
- Department of Psychology
- Department of Sociology
- Department of Translation and Interpreting (French Division)
- Department of Translation and Interpreting (German Division)
- Department of Turkish Language and Literature
Faculty of Dentistry
Our faculty ,which was founded on 15 April 2011 following the announcement of numbered 2011/1595 Decision of board of ministers at the Official newspaperi,has begun its facilities in the Cental Courseclasses.
For the time being there are Academicians going on their studies in 4 different Mainscience Departments.
Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences
Founded in the year of 2008, Faculty of Economics and Administrative Sciences started education with the departments of economics, management and public administration. In the education year of 2010-2011 the evening education programs of these departments were run into operation and started to accept students. Our faculty presents a good education infrastructure with its modern building, classrooms and computer laboratory. In our faculty there are daytime and evening education programs. Furthermore, in the education year of 2013-2014 Social Service Program accepted its first students.
Faculty of Education
Faculty of Engineering
Faculty of Engineering was established on April 15, 2011. The aim of the faculty is to train engineers who have got following features in accordance with global criterion.
- having current, theoretical and practical knowledge
- having cultural background and good communication skills
- having study and problem solving skills
- leading the field
The faculty is aim to;
- equip students with engineering knowledge and studying skills
- produce global and modern technology & knowledge
- use his/her knowledge for society
- train engineers who internalize our values
- Rise through the ranks among faculties of engineering in Turkey with education , teaching ,technological and academic activities
- Study with academic staff who adopt making research with modern science and technology , lifelong learning and teaching as a principle
- Update research, education and development knowledge constantly
- Produce beneficial projects to the society
- Raise awareness of unpolluted manufacturing in accordance with “ecologic-technologic-economic”
- Prioritize intellectual knowledge and interdisciplinary cooperation
- Respect ethic values
Faculties have begun student admission.
- Department of Environmental Engineering
- Department of Food Engineering
- Department of Civil Engineering
- Department of Materials Engineering
Faculties have not begun student admission.
- Department of Electrical and Electronics Engineering
- Department of Mechanical Engineering
- Department of Computer Engineering
- Department of Industrial Engineering
- Department of Topographical Engineering
- Department of Petroleum and Natural Gas Engineering
- Department of Textile Engineering
Faculty of Engineering is in service with 36(+6 ÖYP) personnel at central classroom building.
- 2 professor
- 5 associate professor
- 13 assistant professor
- 2 lecturer
- 7 research assistant
- 7 Civil servant
Provide modern education for students
Faculty of Fine Arts
Faculty of Fine Arts was founded in order to provide students with the knowledge and skills of art; help the students use their knowledge and skills creatively and be aware of their responsibilities to the society in the field of arts. The faculty aims to contribute to the imrovement of knowledge of art through academic studies across country, realize social and cultural responsibilities by sharing awareness in art design with the community; and train teaching staff and qualified personnel.
The Faculty’s proposal to found Department of Ceramics and Department of Painting was accepted on 05.01.2011 and the necessary work is being carried out to start education in the department.
- Departmet of Painting
- Department of Ceramics
Faculty of Islamic Studies
Faculty of Islamic Sciences of Adıyaman University was founded with 2011/2471 cabinet decree by publishing of the decree in Official Journal on the date of 03.0102012. Facultyof Islamic Sciences provides its service A block, second floor of Central Building.
Faculty of Medicine
Faculty of Pharmacy
Faculty of Tourism
Faculty of Technology
State conservatory was founded in Adıyaman University in 01.12.2006. State conservatory includes Stage arts,Music,Turkish Music and Musicology.As of 2012-2013,the department of Stage Arts have accepted its first students.In the department of Stage Arts,the Chorus Mainart field learners are actively ongoing their education right now